Go away cold weather! It's 46 degrees right now, but was just 31 when I took Addy to MDO this morning! It was very tempting to skip school & just stay in our jammies today! Last Friday Addy didn't nap in the pack n play at MDO like we had hoped. So, this morning I left her nap mat at school for Ms C to put IN the pack n play since she was asking for it Friday. Well, she didn't nap in the pack n play, BUT she DID nap on the nap mat! YAY! So she got a treat when she got home today.
I got some new reading material in the mail today! Parenting Without Power Struggles came highly recommended by some of my mommy friends. Only time will tell if it has any good advice to give!
I'm not sure how Addy sleeps surrounded by all of these toys! Wonder what her BIG bed will look like when we move her!

1 comment:
OMG i must know where you got that adorable dress. Love love love it!
And the pics of Alyssa are so cute too!
Post a Comment