Sunday, January 16, 2011

Alyssa's FIRST TOOTH

Alyssa has been incredibly fussy lately.  I just figured it was because she was getting older :)  You know, she's 6 months old now!  (Her 6 month old post will be published Wednesday after her well-visit).  Blake always lets Alyssa chew on his fingers, but I think that's gross!  I don't care if you just washed your hands!    Yesterday, she chewed on his fingers a lot.  Well, today nothing was making her happy, so I decided to let her chew on my finger.  HOLY MOLY - it's a little tooth that has just broken the gum on the bottom!  This was totally unexpected considering that Addy didn't get her first tooth until she was 9 months old.




Blake introduced Addy to Cookie Crisp cereal.  She loves it!

I guess I should have fixed her hat before taking the picture.  There are really 2 ears & 2 eyes & a nose & a mouth!

 Addy always has the prettiest lunch in her class!  I know all of her classmates are jealous :)

No comments: