Tuesday, January 18, 2011

No, I don't like peas or green beans!

Alyssa loves pears, bananas, sweet potatoes BUT not peas or green beans!  She literally gags on every bite & scares me!  Maybe I can catch it on video at dinner tonight.

We have another tooth peeking through today!  I forgot how quickly one comes right behind the other.  There seems to be a lot of things that I've 'forgotten' in just a short time since Addy was a baby.  Like feeding solids...Do I nurse before or after the solids?  When does she move up to 3 solids a day?  How much should she eat at each solid feeding?  Is she going to choke?  Yes, I'm insane!  LOL  Now I wish I would have blogged in more detail about things like this!



Addison 

Addison was tuning me out when I was trying to get a picture of her, as usual!  She's our little parrot around the house.  Seriously, there's an echo every time we say something!  Not just us, the TV too.  No more Jersey Shore or Real Housewives while she's in the room!  Usually, I try to catch up on my DVR shows when both girls are napping or at least Addy.  


No comments: