Here are Alyssa's stats from her well-visit yesterday -
16.5 pounds (50th percentile)
24 inches (10th percentile)
She got 3 shots: Pentacel (DTaP, Hib, IPV), Pneumococcal, Flu. Her last dose of Rotavirus was also given this morning. In one month we go back for the 2nd dose of flu vaccine. This time wasn't as bad as the 4 month shots. Alyssa cried for a minute & then I nursed her to sleep. Last night, I woke up & Alyssa was burning up with fever! Great! I'm praying this is simply a side effect from the nasty vaccines from yesterday & not a bug that she picked up somewhere! I started dosing her with Tylenol & ibuprofen every 4-6 hours. If her fever keeps coming back by this afternoon, I'll call the pediatrician.
Alyssa:
*is sitting without assistance for a minute or two at a time
*has 2 bottom teeth
*screams when a toy is out of reach or taken from her
*still poops every 7-10 days
*sleeps better than Addison
*eats solids in addition to being breastfed
Addy 6 months old

1 comment:
Oh my goodness those are some cute tutu pictures. Love the one of her little bottom sporting her initials underneath the tutu. Cute
Post a Comment