Monday, January 31, 2011

Build A Bear

We took a trip to Build A Bear since our sweet friend Casey gave us her coupon for a free animal!  Don't tell Avery though!  I'm sure she would be upset with her mom if she found out!

Addy's first trip to BAB was when she was about 9 months old.  She picked out a monkey.

This time she chose a Love Bug aka ladybug.  At first we thought she was going to choose the Love Bear.  I wish I would have brought my camera!  Build A Bear lighting & the iPhone make icky color pictures :(
Love Bear
Love Bug
Waiting to get Buggy stuffed!
Helping stuff Buggy!

In between stuffing & fluffing I attempted to take a video - then Alyssa totally lost her mind for some reason.  I think maybe because she was facing outward in the Baby Bjorn & couldn't see me.





Fluffing Buggy!
All set!
Time to print Buggy's birth certificate!
She wasn't too sure about Buggy being in the box!
Are you in there Buggy?!?!
Let's go!

We couldn't get out of there with just a FREE animal, so Blake found Monkey a shirt!

No comments: