Saturday, January 8, 2011

MDO Naps & NUK Learning Cup

Addy stopped napping last year when she was in the MDO nursery class.  Since this school year began she has napped 3 or 4 times!  I'm thinking about just picking her up at noon instead of 2 from now on.  It isn't much fun for her or the teacher if she has to lay there quietly until the others are awake.  The teacher said it isn't a problem & not to worry about it.  She said there's always at least one other child that doesn't nap too.  Ms C suggested she put Addy in a pack n play to see if she would nap.  Friday morning I took our little portable pack n play.  Did she nap Friday?  NO!  At home Addison still naps in her crib fine.  There are days when she doesn't, but few & far between.  Each day I put her in the crib at noon & tell her to either nap or play quietly for an hour.  Usually she goes to sleep after about 15 minutes.  I'm not sure what to do...

Addison's new jeans!  I'm usually not a big fan of jeans on babies.  They just don't look/feel comfortable, but these look super cute on her!  OR maybe it's just because SHE is SUPER CUTE!

 Here's Alyssa in the same LSU outfit that 
Addison wore when she was 6 months old!

Another little LSU Tiger Baby!

It was a beautiful day yesterday!  Perfect weather for playing outside which we haven't done in a very long time.  I can't wait for warmer weather!


FINALLY!  Alyssa still won't take a bottle, BUT she will drink from this NUK Learning Cup!  Thank you NUK!  I found it at Target the other day while looking for Addy a new sippy.  The last couple of days she has taken a couple of ounces at a time from the cup.  This morning I was able to get my hair done while the girls stayed with Blake (in the van watching movies)!  IT WAS AMAZING!  I'm excited to know that she will drink from this cup.  Needless to say I'll be pumping more often now, so that Blake can feed her sometimes.

No comments: