It won't be long until Alyssa gets moved from her infant seat to a convertible seat. I really want Addy & Alyssa to have the same seat style/pattern (because I'm shallow like that). Of course, Addy's pattern has been discontinued & the seat itself is being phased out because they are now making them to hold up to 70 pounds instead of 65 pounds. Blake reminded me that covers are available for the seats, so we could still get the same style & then get 2 matching covers! Luckily, we found the seat style like Addy's & now trying to decide on the covers.
10 months ago


1 comment:
Not shallow in the least! I call that smart especially with a little one that will notice differences and think her's is not as good as her little sisters.
Really Alyssa is big enough for a different seat? Tell her to QUIT GROWING UP as her sister is growing up fast enough!
Post a Comment