Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Addy's Artwork & Naps & Stuff

The nebulizer has finally been stored back in the cabinet & I hope to not see it again for a very long time!  Here's to a HEALTHY 2011 for everyone!

Addy is napping right now.  It took her 2 hours of playing in her crib & throwing a birthday party for Elmo (yes, I had to go in there & eat a piece of cake too), but she finally fell asleep.  SHE NEEDS SLEEP!  The evenings are horrific when she doesn't nap!  If she was happy until bedtime without a nap then I wouldn't care.

Look at this cat Addy drew the other night in the tub with her bath crayons!  You may need to use a little imagination!


Sporting the tiaras & LSU!

Don't let this picture fool you - Alyssa IS NOT a daddy's girl.  We are working on it though!  I know the older she gets the more she will have to do with him.  Addy IS a daddy's girl now, but she wasn't as an infant either.

I made sweet potatoes for Alyssa & decided to take a picture of the finished product.  She ate 1/2 a cube last night for dinner & really enjoyed it!  Right now she eats fruit for breakfast & veggie for dinner.  Next week, I'll add a solid for lunch too.  So far she's had avocado, pears, bananas, sweet potatoes, oatmeal.

I also made some wine for myself from our vineyard out back!  LOL!  Okay, not really!  I'm counting the days until I can pop the cork off & have a bottle or two!

Why am I taking random pictures?  I'm just trying to get better at using my camera & the girls move too much before I have a chance to adjust settings, etc.

This picture makes me laugh because I know there will be so many more with the same facial expressions.


Alyssa LOVES her piggies & holds them every chance she gets.

2 comments:

Avery's Mommy said...

Yay for no neb! Avery is also horrific if she doesn't get a nap. I worked from home yesterday and lucky for me she said "Mama, I take a nap!" and slept for 2 hours!

Cute pics and a great drawing by Addy!

rachalblog said...

Wow! The cat pic is great! P just cribbles a little. I love all the pics. Those girls are just too precious!