My check-up went great & Addison was a doll the whole time. Of course, when the dr came in I gave Addy my 'secret weapons' - chapstick & a sucker :)
I asked for a happy face & this is what I got!
I'm scheduled for a NST (nonstress test) & ultrasound at the hospital in 2 weeks. The NST will monitor the baby's heartbeat, first while the baby is resting & then while she's moving. Just as your heart beats faster when you're active, your baby's heart rate should go up while she's moving or kicking. There aren't any signs something is wrong with baby, just due to my age & blood pressure issues last pregnancy the dr wants to make sure all is well. I'm thrilled that I get to listen to ALYSSA's little heartbeat & see her again!
My niece is pregnant & due in October. They just found out that Logan will be getting a little SISTER! Yay! Congrats Aimee & DK!
No comments:
Post a Comment