Before we left for the lake we turned Addy's car seat forward-facing! Now she can see where we are going! I think she is equally happy forward-facing as she was rear-facing.
After our trip to the lake we stopped at Memaw's house for a couple of days. It was another great trip & we got to spend time with Memaw & Papaw. Addy & I had a dentist appointment, so it worked out perfectly. This was Addy's second visit to the dentist & not nearly as pleasant as the first :( She wasn't happy AT ALL! The dentist was able to look in her mouth & determine that everything looks great though!
Yesterday I had an appointment at the hospital for a NST (nonstress test) & BPP Ultrasound. Alyssa got a perfect score during the ultrasound for breathing, movement, amniotic fluid, etc. The ultrasound was super long (30-40 minutes) & so fascinating to watch! After the ultrasound I was sent up to Labor & Delivery Triage for the NST. The nurse hooked me up to the machines & said she would watch the monitor for 20 minutes. At 20 minutes she returned with a syringe & asked if I was feeling contractions. I told her yes & that I have been having Braxton Hicks for several days now. She said they were 'real' contractions & gave me a shot of Brethine to stop them. Holy crap! She wasn't joking when she said the medicine would make me feel like my heart was going to beat out of my chest! Luckily, after 15 minutes they stopped, so I didn't have to get another injection & was released to go home. I go back to the dr Thursday unless the contractions come back & are regular. I've been worried this whole pregnancy about being induced again & Alyssa being forced out before she's ready. I never gave it a thought that I should be worried about keeping her in too! Although at 35 weeks a baby can be born & require little to no additional treatment. They are estimating she weighs around 5lbs 11oz right now & measuring for a due date of July 11.
No Contraction
Contraction







No comments:
Post a Comment