FINALLY...this morning we were able to do Addy's well-visit! We've had to put it off the last couple of weeks since she's been sick. Shame on me for not getting exact numbers, but I think she weighs 28lbs & is 33 inches tall! That puts her in the 35th percentile for height & 70th percentile for weight. She got her last Hep A vaccine & won't have anymore (other than flu vaccine) until she's 4! That doesn't help me any since I'm about to start ALL OVER with vaccines again once Baby Sister arrives :( Sometime this week Addy has to go have blood work done. It just checks all of the levels to make sure her numbers are in the normal range. I dread it because they are going to take her blood like an adult (from the arm) not just a finger prick :( Of course, it's an optional test, but peace of mind is worth a few minutes of screaming.
She loves to twirl when wearing a dress or skirt!
1 comment:
Avery just hit 25 lbs - woo hoo! Anyway, I love that dress. Glad she is all better. Totally forgot about the Hep a shot - Dr. K never mentioned it!
Post a Comment