buying Addison a new pair of ears! The last 2 nights have been H-E-L-L! Last night Addy & I slept most of the night in the recliner! Yeah, easier said than done being pregnant! Whew! So, this morning I called the pedi for an appointment. Another ear infection :( Another round of antibiotics :( I got a full course on the toddler ear anatomy this morning for a better understanding of why this keeps happening lately. The good news is that there hasn't been any impact on her speech development & as she grows the ear tube angles more & drains fluid more efficiently. YAY! On average a toddler gets 8-10 respiratory infections per year. More times than not it results in an ear infection. Addison doesn't display symptoms every time she's sick. Like now, no fever, runny nose, cough, etc. Just very irritable during the night when she's laying down. I'm really praying that since Addy won't be in MDO this summer that this will be our last ear infection for a long time.
Look at this poor sick little angel
(she insisted on the flower in her hair instead of a bow)
Practicing for her BIG SIS role

No comments:
Post a Comment