Last night Blake wasn't feeling very well, so he went to the doctor this morning. We saw this coming a few days ago, but was just hoping it was a little cold & would pass us by. Turns out it's a nasty sinus infection & bronchitis. BOOOO! I think I need to hire someone to come in & disinfect our house! Luckily, Addy is doing just fine & has made a full recovery. Well, I think so anyway. Her check-up is next Monday.
This morning we went to the spray park & had the whole place to ourselves. It's always nice to go during the week when everyone is in school.
A friend of mine just got back from a family vacation to Beaches Resort in Turks & Caicos. Her little girl is 4 months older than Addison. They all had a wonderful time & it looks like a place that will be on my radar in the future when planning a vacation!
8 months ago



1 comment:
Love the spray park pictures. I'm so excited that you are looking into Beaches for a trip. You guys will LOVE it! Addy will be in heaven. Definately the best money we've spent on any vacation!
Post a Comment