Thursday, May 6, 2010

30 Weeks

My check-up was this morning, so I dropped Addy off at the back-up MDO while I went to my appointment.  Unfortunately, while in the room waiting for the dr the nurse came in to say he had an emergency, so I had to reschedule.  I rescheduled for this afternoon & decided to just take Addy with me.  I explained to her that we were going to the dr to check on baby sister & listen to her heartbeat.  She seemed pretty interested.  She was a doll the whole 20 minutes we were there!  I may just start taking her with me from now until the end!

YAY!  I've only gained 3lbs since my last appointment a month ago!  I guess that makes up for the EIGHT pounds I gained the previous month!  Blood pressure is great & baby's heartbeat is perfect.  I go back in 3 weeks, then we'll start every week.




1 comment:

Avery's Mommy said...

So glad she did good, taking Avery anywhere always feels like a risk! So glad you and baby are doing great too. Can't wait to meet her!