Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Addy's 12 month well-visit

Today was Addison's 12 month well-visit & shots. She weighs 21.6lbs & is 29 1/2 inches long. There were 2 vaccines this time (MMR & Varicella) plus a TB test. We have to go back by the office on Friday to have her arm checked where the TB was done. She is napping now after her rough morning.


I asked the pedi about our risk of Swine or H1N1 flu & he said the most important thing to do is be vigilant about washing hands - thoroughly. Since Addy is teething & putting everything in her mouth we have to watch carefully when we're in public & also wash her hands often.

My throat still feels like I ate glass! If there isn't improvement tomorrow I will go to my regular doctor for a check-up. I don't have time to be sick!!

1 comment:

Avery's Mommy said...

you need to change the font color on your blog. at work i have to highlight it to read it. i mean, umm...at 'home'. lol...

anyway, CUTE dress. they may weigh just about the same, i'll letcha know on Monday :)