I am still sick & haven't gotten any relief from my medicine! The dr called me in a new antibiotic on Thursday, so I started it that night. I was really hoping for some improvement by today, but NOPE! My throat still hurts like hell!
Blake had acupuncture performed yesterday. We are hoping this will help with his neck & headache issues. Nothing changed after the first procedure, but the dr said that is common. He is scheduled for 2 more sessions next week!
Addison had scrambled eggs with cheese for breakfast this morning. She wasn't a fan at all! Maybe next time... She has done really well this week without nursing. I've always nursed or given her a bottle for naps & bedtime, so I expected resistance when it came time for sleep. Now all I have to do is rock her & sing a song or read a book! Who knew it would be this easy! NOT ME :) I still give a bottle occasionally if she hasn't eaten much during the day & if she wakes up at night. We are going to work on NOT giving a bottle during the night, but since I've been sick the last thing I want to do is upset Addy!
8 months ago
1 comment:
two words: Swine Flu
Post a Comment