Monday, April 27, 2009

Birthday Party & Strep Throat

Addison's party was great! She did really well with everyone & enjoyed opening her presents! Here are some pictures from the weekend:
Click here for new slideshow

Strep Throat - I woke up yesterday morning with a sore throat, but just thought it was because we slept with the ceiling fan on the night before. Well, it was even worse this morning, so me & Addison went to the CVS Minute Clinic & the test came back positive for strep! It hurts like hell, but it's a great excuse to drink chocolate shakes from Dairy Queen several times a day - LOL!

The antibiotic that I am taking isn't breastfeeding safe, so this morning was the last breastfeeding session. I'm kind of glad that I didn't know it would be the last one though. I probably would have been stressed about it! Tonight should be interesting...

1 comment:

Babymakes3forthesullivans! said...

Love the party pics. How in the world did our "babies" get to be "toddlers" so quickly???

Yuck about the strep throat!