Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Bunny & Rambling

We are home from Louisiana! It was a wonderful trip. Too bad we had to leave so early on Sunday to get home for Buddy. The kennel has pick-up betweem 5-6 on Sundays & we won't leave him any longer than necessary. On our way out of town (10 a.m.) we stopped by to see my mom & found she had been up cooking very early so that we could eat Easter lunch! It was delicious - THANKS MOM!

Well, I think I'm in denial - my baby has been taking her first steps lately! My mission tomorrow is to get it on video. She has also started climbing on EVERYTHING! There isn't anything that she is afraid of - other than the vacuum! I've started feeding her more table food & Stage 3 Gerber. She doesn't mind the new textures at all, but I am a nervous wreck worrying about her choking! Does this pass??? I envision her still eating baby food in school! I've also begun the process of weaning. This is bittersweet for me! We are down to nursing at bedtime & through the night (yeah - she still doesn't sleep all night). I've been careful to follow her cues & if she is acting out or clearly upset because she can't nurse during the day then I give in. I know she will adjust soon.

Okay, off to bed now! More pics & videos will be posted soon :)

Here are a couple of the Easter Bunny pictures that we had taken at Sears a couple of weeks ago!

1 comment:

Avery's Mommy said...

love the new pics! don't worry too much about choking...she'll be fine :)

good luck w/ weaning!