A year ago I went in for my 38 week check-up & was diagnosed with PIH (pregnancy-induced hypertension). The doctor scheduled me to be induced the next day! I was scared & excited at the same time. When you think you have 2 more weeks (plus or minus a couple of days) you aren't mentally prepared to be rushed like that! I wanted Addison to keep baking until SHE was ready to come out instead of being forced. Sometimes, I wonder how the delivery would have turned out had I not been induced.... No matter what, the end result was a beautiful baby girl!
Yesterday, Addy fell in the bathroom & hit her mouth on the tub! When I saw the blood I knew it was bad :( I put ice on it & she went to sleep. She's doing great now. Occasionally, she will bite something that hurts her lip, but it's getting better.

No comments:
Post a Comment