We had a few errands to run today, so decided to have lunch at Applebee's. The 2 for $20 deal is really great (and it includes an appetizer). Blake & I both ordered steak with an incredible Shrimp Parmesan topping. It was delicious! Addy flirted with the waiter :)

This evening I made Addy's 'smash' cake for her birthday pictures tomorrow. I hope that she will actually dig into it! Can't wait to see how it all turns out :) It is far from perfect, but I enjoyed making it.
2 comments:
I have been meaning to go by Applebees...that is a good deal!
Addy is doing GREAT walking :) Tell her I'm so proud... and seriously, that is the CUTEST smash cake EVER!
Love the cake! I can't believe she's a year old already!
We love Applebee's! It's loud enought that no one notices my two wild younguns!
Post a Comment