Well, it's peaking through anyway! So far I can only feel one on the bottom, but haven't been able to get a picture yet. I've been giving her frozen grapes in the mesh feeder (remember, one of my favorite things), Motrin & teething tablets. She is doing great!
My niece, Aimee, is having a little boy in February & is trying to finish getting everything ready for his arrival. She picked out a pack n play at Target, but the Monroe store didn't have it in stock. Mom is in Houston right now, but there isn't one in stock there either. So, I checked our local Target yesterday & they only had one on display. I asked the sales associate to check & see if they had any in stock. She came back & said no, so I asked if I could buy the one on display, she said no. I then mentioned that I would just take a picture of it with my phone & go home to order it online. She tells me that I can't take a picture in the store & asked that I write down the item number, etc.
Me: "I don't have a pen & paper, do you?"
Target: "No"
Me: "Well?"
Target: "I guess I could go get one"
Me: "Okay!"
First of all, she is clueless about taking pictures in the store & if I would've had more time I would have stirred the pot, but didn't :) I have taken pictures of items in Target before & many other stores for that matter.
Anyway..... I get home & try to order the PNP at Target.com. Guess what??? That's right, it isn't available online at Target! Lucky for me, because I googled it & found it for $35 CHEAPER! Sweet!
8 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment