Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I have been such a blog slacker lately. Addison is very mobile now. Previously, I could give her a toy & she would stay put while playing. Now she doesn't sit still AT ALL. She is crawling everywhere & pulling up on everything. My nerves are shot from her learning to pull up. I am so afraid that she is going to hurt herself. I know, I know - she will eventually get hurt & there isn't much I can do about it! Today, we borrowed our neighbors walker, since we are thinking of buying one & the neighbor borrowed our stroller, since she is thinking about buying one! Addison isn't quite tall enough for the walker just yet. We even put it on the lowest setting. Oh well...

Addy has learned how to wave! That is all she wants to do now. I am also convinced that she says 'hey' when someone walks into a room!


My BFF Kristal Joy is getting married in June & has asked me to be her Matron of Honor. She is the L-A-S-T friend to get married (thank you Jesus)! I am so excited for her & Todd. It's been a long time coming!

**Pics have been added to 'Curran Pics'**

1 comment:

Avery's Mommy said...

ok you so didn't tell me she was crawling or pulling up...shame on you! isn't life so different now? and can i just tell you that waving is the CUTEST thing i have ever seen...avery definitely doesn't have that down yet :)

Go Addy!