Saturday, January 24, 2009

Addy is 9 months old

My itty bitty baby turned 9 months old today! We go Tuesday for her 9 month well-visit & a hemoglobin test. I think she weighs around 20lbs, but we will know for sure when she gets weighed by the nurse.

I decided to do something a little different from the usual paper 'x months old' picture. This was an idea that I saw on the Nest (imagine that)!



She loves playing in the 'big' tub with all of the squirty sea creatures. I guess I should have thought ahead about where we were going to store all the sea creatures when we bought them. Today I ordered the Frog that sticks to the tub wall.

Hope it is everything I want it to be!

I know there is more that I need to blog about, but I am being summoned by this cute little girl...

*A few pics have been added*

1 comment:

Avery's Mommy said...

OMG she I this is one reason I should devote more time to the nest than Blogger. Ooops, hope that doesn't get me kicked off. lol. What a cute idea! btw, forgot to put this in my post, Avery weighs 18 lbs 9oz and AGAIN they (and I) forgot to measure her!