Thong aka Hong aka my favorite Asian had her baby boy late last night! Joshua arrived at 12:31 a.m & details are still sketchy :) Hong wasn't due for a couple more weeks. Her & my niece were both due around 2/12ish. Aimee still has her bun in the oven!
Congrats Thong & Jason

Shots of Patron for everyone

I will be back in a bit to post about our night of teething H-E-L-L!!!!!
Let's talk about teething for a minute. Addison is now getting two bottom & two top teeth ALL AT ONCE. I know the pain has to be killing her BECAUSE it is certainly killing me! WTH?? It's only temporary, it's only temporary, it's only temporary - repeat. She has also started expressing herself (loudly) when I take something away from her. I just have to step back & look at her to make sure this is MY baby! uh oh - it is!
I will be back later to post her 9 month pictures!
1 comment:
aww sorry about last night. avery slept in my bed :) but she slept all night. i knew it was going to be 'one of those nights' if i put her in the crib though. There were 3 babies in that title i was def. expecting YOU to be one of them having one :)
Post a Comment