Addison had a great time at Maggie's birthday party yesterday. She made a couple of new friends & one that shares her birthday. Her name is Abigale & she was born 30 minutes after Addy. Abigale weighed 10lbs 6oz & was 23 inches long when she was born! Holy smokes! She was also born with 2 bottom teeth! The little girl only weighs 18lbs now & is SO much smaller than Addy. The mom was feeding Abigale cake & strawberries! Needless to Addy got nothing but a sip of water at the party :)
**Abigale is sitting to Addison's right - in the white shirt & khaki pants**



When it was time to go, Addy received a 'party favor'. It was a bottle of Cheerios. I've never heard of giving favors at birthday parties... I know about the favors at baby showers, wedding showers & receptions, etc - but didn't know about the birthday favors.
*Did I mention that every child at the party had a runny nose?*
1 comment:
Well that looks like so much fun. I was in Walmart buying a few things of babyfood - just in case -and I picked up Apples, Strawberries and Bananas. I glanced at it before i threw it in the buggie and
said "STRAWBERRIES!?!" and put it back on the shelf. lol. we will be having chocolate covered strawberries at avery's party - but only for the adults!
I knew about birthday favors (usually ppl do like treat bags) but since there will be no kids at Avery's party I'm skipping them. I doubt my brothers are interested in a rhinestone princess wand. LOL.
And the runny noses would make me a nervous wreck...unless of course, we brought the bubble!
Ok that is the longest comment ever...sorry should've sent an email!
Post a Comment