Days of the week mean nothing to me these days. Just thought I would emphasize that today is Monday in my title.
Last Friday night, Blake & I had a 'date' night! Shari kept Addison while we went to dinner & she drank 3oz of EBM (expressed breastmilk) from a bottle! Of course, that must have been a fluke, because she refused the bottle from everyone at the lake over the weekend! Shari said she would be more than happy to stop by this week & try to give her more. Throughout the day today I have randomly offered the bottle & even tried last night during bathtime. She was so-so about it, but at least she didn't have a meltdown!
Daycare - Addison is signed up with Kid Tech (right by our house) & Bundles of Joy (brand new & about 8 minutes from our house). Just recently Blake & I found out about a lady that keeps infants in her home & she lives very close to my office. She interviews potential clients to see if she would like to keep the baby. Saturday morning before we went to the lake, we were interviewed by Ms Ginger to see if she would keep Addison when I go back to work. I really like her setup & she comes highly recommended. Luckily, she liked us enough to agree to keep Addison! She is more expensive, but I believe that the peace of mind it will give me is priceless. Since she lives right by the office, I will be able to stop by during the day for short visits :) I go back to work July 17! It will be here before I know it!
8 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment