Addison had a trip to the dr yesterday. Poor little girl is having several issues. The eczema/baby acne will go away on its own, but we did get medicine for the reflux & gas. Hopefully, she will get some relief soon. I can't stand when she cries out in discomfort - believe me... it's a very distinct cry! I can handle the 'I'm hungry', 'change my diaper', 'entertain me' cries with no problem. She is still gaining weight which means the reflux isn't severe. Piglet weighs 10lbs now!
Check out Addison's Newborn pics by clicking on Curran Pics (right of screen) & then Newborn Pics 4 weeks old (left of screen). The first item is the slideshow you can click to automatically start or you can just view them one by one. Enjoy!
I hear a baby calling my name....
8 months ago
1 comment:
aww i hope her tummy feels better! LOVE the pics. the one of her screaming with the pearls on is so precious! i think i would frame that one, its priceless! i can't wait till i get mine back...still don't have em!
Post a Comment