Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Bottle update & more!

I finally found a bottle that appeals to Addison. It was the last bottle I picked & the cheapest of all. I only had to use the white grape juice once & after that she did great! Now I have her taking the Playtex Nurser Drop-Ins. These will be the ones that I send to daycare with her next week *GASP*! Less mess involved with the drop-ins. She is also enjoying her Soothie pacifier again. I guess she just needed a little nudge to break the habit of nursing 24/7.

Over the weekend Addison learned how to squeal & also how to scream while crying. She is cooing so much. Especially in the mornings when she wakes up. I think she is a morning person.

We are going to visit Ms Ginger today just to get a better feel for the environment. Hopefully, this will help me & Addy both with the transition next Thursday.




Crying baby --- more later.....

No comments: