Today I had to visit the doctor :( I am in the midst of my summer chest cold! Hopefully, the antibiotics I was given (shot & pills) will clear it up. Last July I was sick the entire month - first with a sinus infection (got shot & pills) then 2 weeks later had with a respiratory infection (more shots & pills) then on Aimee's wedding day a week later I ended up in the emergency room with 102 fever & full blown bronchitis! Of course, now since I am breastfeeding the medications I can take are limited. Please keep your fingers crossed that the antibiotics I got today will work!
Our little Addison is doing great. She takes her reflux medicine twice a day & it seems to be helping. Fortunately, this is something she can grow out of & not be on the medicine forever!
8 months ago
1 comment:
that comment on my blog was too cute. when you feel all better let me know so we can schedule a playdate!
Post a Comment