Friday, June 20, 2008

Uh Oh

Wednesday night we found out the hard way that Miss Addison refuses to take a bottle. I went to the grocery store & while I was away Addison woke up from her nap *hungry*. So, Blake warmed her bottle and tried to feed her. She wouldn't take it! Instead she cried for 30 minutes until I got home & nursed her. Now comes the fun part of trying to re-introduce the bottle to her. I have gotten some great tips on how to achieve this task.
*Nurse her for a while then offer the bottle
*Leave the house (not just the room) so she won't smell me & have Blake offer the bottle
*Make sure the bottle is warmer than room temperature
*Offer the bottle when she is still half asleep.

Addison isn't a stranger to the bottle, so I think it's just a matter of breaking comfort for her to always be nursed. Wish us luck. If you have any suggestions, feel free to share.

I am still sick ::cough::cough::

This is how I get things done around the house now that Addy is big enough for me to wear her!

Tummy Time

More Tummy Time

Buddy killed Santa yesterday :(

**I am adding more pics to the Photobucket site** Just click on Curran Pics to the right to go to the site, then select the June folder.

No comments: