Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Happy 2 Month Birthday (yesterday) Addison

Time is flying by so fast! Addison's 2 month check-up went well. Dr. Khanfar gave her a full inspection & said everything looks great. Here are her 2 month statistics: weight = 11.7lbs; height = 22 inches; head = 15 inches. *Casey - I told Dr. Khanfar that you need to send Avery to our house for weight gain!*

Addison got a playmat for her birthday and seems to like it okay. She will lay longer on her back than on her tummy though. Tummy time just isn't her thing!

This evening Addison will be getting poked 5 times :( That's right... time for the 2month shots - UGH. I don't know if I will be able to go in with her or not. Blake may have to go by himself. I have trouble being in the same room when Buddy gets shots!! We will see....

I am about to add pics to photobucket... enjoy :)

BTW - still sick ::cough::cough::



1 comment:

Avery's Mommy said...

tell your dr. you need some super antibiotics. (but remember, unless addison wants a little brother soon, antibiotics cancel birth control!) i haven't been sick yet since i've had avery and i can't imagine - first off i'm sure you don't feel like doing much and
2nd - i'll be worried about getting her sick!