My check-up was great this morning. The NST was good & I'm making a little progress. Dr is out of town again next week, so my next appt will be the week after at 39ish weeks! My blood pressure is still good & so far there isn't any indication that we will have to induce. Although, I know that can change in the blink of an eye.
Potty training is one step forward & two steps back. It's day 3 & I don't see anything 'clicking' just yet. One time she goes in the potty & the next she goes, well, wherever. She may be getting confused by wearing diapers to nap & bed??? But, at this point I can't imagine putting her down with panties on & washing sheets 24/7! OR could it be that if she does go down with panties on she will be less likely to mess the bed?
8 months ago
1 comment:
I'm glad your appointment went well. :) Yeah for a good BP. No advice about the panties at night. We are still in pullups for naptime and diapers for night time. I'm not chancing it! She will catch on. Just be consistent whatever you do. :) BTW. We still have accidents every once in awhile too. :)
Post a Comment