Saturday, June 26, 2010

Confession

Okay, okay!  I'll fess up to this.  Our front door is the type with the large oval glass & in the early evening hours during this time of year the sun blares in & blinds me!  So, lately I've been putting a thick blanket over the door to block out the sun.  Well, yesterday Addy was watching cartoons & I went to put the blanket over the door (Blake was in the kitchen which is open to the living area & front door).  I look to make sure Addy & Buddy aren't by the door so I won't close up a finger or nose.  Nobody was around....  I go back to sit on the couch & I don't see Addy.... Off I go through the house looking for her.  While I was in the back, Blake HEARD HER CRYING & SAW HER silhouette through the blanket that was covering the front door!  MY BABY HAD SLIPPED OUT WHILE I WAS PUTTING UP THE BLANKET & I DIDN'T REALIZE IT!  If that wasn't bad enough, she was totally naked (we were taking a break from panties during our potty training)!  SAD, SAD, SAD!

Speaking of potty-training, here is our new favorite snack!  These fruit snacks aren't very healthy, BUT when I showed them to Addy she went to potty!  I know they say NOT to bribe, but rules are made to be broken & this method may work for us :)  LOL
My dad just got called up for jury duty.  If you are 70 or older then you are exempt from serving.  Well, wouldn't you know that he has to go SIX days before his 70th birthday.  He called & tried to get out of it, but it didn't work!  Just his luck!

I'm 94% pregnant!

I'm still trying to make pigtails out of the little bit of hair Addy has.  At my last ultrasound the tech kept saying how much hair she was able to see on baby Alyssa's head.  Well, I couldn't see it! 


No comments: