Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas in Texas & Louisiana

Christmas morning, Addison woke to find her new kitchen fully assembled & ready to play!  It took her a few minutes to notice the kitchen since she was so focused on The Wonder Pets!  We ate sausage balls & enjoyed our morning before the rush of the holidays began.

She was very excited about her new toys!  I hated to pull her away from them, but we had to get on the road to Louisiana!  It was a very busy day.

It was fun watching her dig in the stocking & keep pulling stuff out.

I don't have an exact count, but I'm pretty sure Addy has WAY TOO MANY accessories to go with her new kitchen!  Seriously!  I'm thinking about putting away a couple of the kitchen items until later,  There is just so much & she can't play with all of it at once anyway!  Plus, I'm not looking forward to picking all those little pieces up every.single.day!  This Christmas brought The Wonder Pets toys, Dora books/toys, baby dolls, clothes & a kitchen. OHHHH & a Zhu Zhu pet!  Thanks, Belinda!  I can't wait to pick Buddy up tomorrow & see his reaction to the new family member.  Addison loves getting the hamster & putting it in the little bed then covering it up with the matching blanket.  I haven't researched Zhu Zhu pets at all, but I hear there are a million & one accessories for those pets like there are for the kitchens!

We tried & tried to get a 'good' picture of Logan & Addison together, but it just didn't happen.



1 comment:

Avery's Mommy said...

Nice kitchen! Love the wonder pets! And Avery loves Dora!