Addison woke up this morning with a cough that sounded a lot like croup. She's been cranky lately, but I just thought it was teething. After she wouldn't eat her breakfast, I even tried to feed her a brownie, I decided to call the dr. I really like the new pediatrician. The wait time was a little long, but worth it! The staff & doctor were awesome. Turns out Addy has an ear infection & early stage croup. Luckily, we caught both in time before she got really uncomfortable. Addy has 3 prescriptions (steroid, antibiotic, cough). When she wakes from her nap we will start the first dose. She weighs 26.12lbs & is 31 1/2 inches tall!
Tomorrow we had plans to go to Baton Rouge for Avery's 2nd birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. Needless to say, those plans have been cancelled now.
I think I hear someone waking up... time for medicine!
8 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment