What's Addison up to lately? Well, little Miss I Can Do Everything By Myself has been a busy girl! She's talking, twirling, running & playing non-stop! It's taking longer to get her dressed/undressed now that she wants to do it on her own. She isn't very good at it yet, which means I have to add at least 20 minutes more to get ready for anything! Twirling, she spins around so much she loses her balance & then stumbles around. It's quite funny to watch, but not so much when she falls & gets hurt.
The potty time is going great! We are really going to work on it after the holidays, but I'm not going to pressure her. Right now, she goes once or twice daily.
Addy created some more artwork to put on the Christmas tree. She used her hands & some paint to make this wreath!





Grams got this ornament for Addy this year. She also found 2 ornaments in Florida that I've been looking for everywhere! One is a 2009 mom-to-be ornament & the other is a 2nd Christmas ornament, both by Hallmark.
No comments:
Post a Comment