We left Louisiana Saturday night & drove ALL NIGHT (about 15 hours) to see more family in Florida. As soon as we arrived Addison saw the presents under the tree & wanted to open them right away. Blake & I was thinking we could relax for a bit & then let the festivities begin, but that didn't happen!
I don't remember what was so dang funny, but she was bursting with laughter! Such a beautiful site!
It finally warmed up enough to hit Ft. Myers Beach! I think everyone else had the same idea as us! Warm weather = get out of the house!
We took Addy's sandals off, so she could feel the sand on her feet. Well, she wasn't sure about that AT ALL!
Blake had to hold her hand & walk with her a bit to get her used to the sand. It was so sweet.
After the stroll with dada she was okay walking in the sand.
Next it was time for the water! IT WAS FREEZING! She didn't like it very much. I can't believe people were out in the water.
New Year's Eve was spent at Katie's new house. Another warm, beautiful day = time in the pool!
I'm going to put the videos in a separate blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment