Addy had her Valentine's Day party at school last Friday. They also celebrated a classmates birthday. So, a day full of pizza, cookie cake & lots of sweets!
Addy got tulips for her teacher, Ms C.
Stop with the pictures!
Sweet Cheeks!
I had to make this picture black & white because I seriously looked like Rudolph last week! All better now though!
Over the weekend, we met up with my favorite photographer Ashley for some way overdue family pictures. I can't believe this is the FIRST family pro photo-shoot since Alyssa was born! Shame on me! Alyssa is 7 months old today! I won't wait so long for family pictures again.
Here's a video of Addy playing with her ABC Train puzzle! I think she's the smartest kid on the block!
I use my phone for everything from checking the weather to managing my grocery list. Ah, the grocery list! Usually when we go to the store, Blake always gets the list from my phone & writes it all on a notepad (old school). The other day I convinced him that really wasn't necessary since I had my phone. Well, about 5 minutes in the store & guess what? Yes, the list got deleted! I guess I was fumbling with Alyssa & not paying attention that my phone wasn't locked! We made it out with about 90% of what was on the list. I'm slowly remembering more things we missed! I will never try to change how Blake handles the grocery list again!
Yay! FINALLY WARM WEATHER! I've been waiting for it to get warmer to take the girls for a spin in our new double stroller. This week we may wear the wheels off this thing!
No comments:
Post a Comment