Thursday, February 10, 2011

Big Bed Day

Not sure why the other day I decided to ask Addy if she wanted to nap in the big bed, but I did.  100% success!  YAY!  I don't know if we will attempt to try for bedtime.  That room seems so far away...although it really isn't far at all.  *Update* The next day we tried the big bed again for a nap & it was a FAIL!

My picky eater has been eating without a fuss lately (ex. grilled chicken, sauteed squash & pasta)!  Who is this child?  THIS IS HUGE PROGRESS!  I always feel like a crappy mother when I give her mac n cheese, nuggets, etc.  Maybe this is the beginning of change in her eating habits.

We finally got out of the house last weekend since temps were above freezing!  A trip to Toys R Us is just what we all needed!
Addy watching Toy Story!


This isn't a great pic of the toy that Alyssa got, but it's THIS.  She can play with it while sitting & then once she starts pulling up we can attach the legs.  Addison loves it too.  

No comments: