Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A Sick Christmas

Last Friday morning we were supposed to be on the road to Louisiana.  Unfortunately, Addison started coughing at 5am & it only got worse from there!  By the afternoon, I was debating on making a trip to the ER.  Instead, I started breathing treatments.  Thank goodness we had Pulmicort & Albuterol along with our handy-dandy nebulizer.  Since Friday, we've been doing Pulmicort every 12 hours & Albuterol every 4 hours.  It's made a huge difference, so maybe we can wait on going to the dr.  She goes back next week for her follow-up appointment anyway.  Despite being icky sick she still had an awesome time opening gifts & playing with her new toys.

Carrots for the reindeer

Cookies for Addy & Santa

Stickers, stickers & more stickers!  
Why do I do this to myself?

Rumblin' Chuck - she's been talking 
about this dump truck forever!




Addison enjoyed Alyssa's toys too!

No comments: