Friday, December 3, 2010

Santa is here!

**I just found a couple of posts that I forgot to publish!  Imagine that!

Well, Addison had her yearly Santa fix over the weekend.  We went to the mall NOT looking for Santa, but found him anyway.  Addy was against visiting Santa at first and then warmed up to the idea of telling him what she would like for Christmas.  So, we go up to Santa & let me just say he was the best Santa ever.  He spent a few minutes talking to all of us & trying his best to make Addy feel comfortable.  When it came time for her to sit on his lap.....NOOOOOO!  I told Blake to throw her on Santa's lap & step back.  This was the result:


Addison is famous!  She is starring in 2 movies: Dora & Precious Moments!  It cracks me up to watch her watch herself on tv!  LOL

No comments: