Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Elf on the Shelf

A few weeks ago KJ sent the Elf on the Shelf to us, but we waited until now to introduce the elf to Addison.  Last night we read the story to her & positioned Eric the Elf high up on the computer cabinet. This morning I moved him to the Christmas tree & Addy looked all over for him when she woke up!  It was so cute watching her study the elf & wonder how he got in the tree.  This will be a cute tradition for many years!

Addison has been asking to hold Alyssa a lot lately!  I'm thrilled that Alyssa is finally growing on her! They have started laughing at each other too!  Alyssa just learned how to blow raspberries & when Addy does it back to her she just giggles & giggles!  I've GOT to get that on video.  It melts my heart to watch my girls interact with one another.  I know it won't always be kittens & rainbows, but for now it is & I'm enjoying every second of it!

No, those aren't Alyssa's fingers, but the turkey body IS the palm of her hand & thumb.  She keeps her hands balled up, so there was no way I could put paint on her fingers for the picture!

No comments: