Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My OB is NUTS

Okay, so at my last appt the due date was still July 11.  Well, today dr looks at my chart & makes the comment that he doesn't know why my chart is showing 39+ weeks, because my due date is actually July 17!  Today he decides that I'm actually 38+ weeks & is going by the very first ultrasound estimated gestational age due date of July 17.  That is fine with me, but STOP changing from week to week you idiot!  Seriously, I don't care if he delivers my baby or not.

Anyway, I'm continuing to make progress & blood pressure is still great.  The NST shows baby Alyssa is happy where she is right now, so that's all that matters.  I will endure another week or so of aches & pains if that's what I have to do!

Addy's potty-training is going very well.  We are to the point of NO accidents during the day!  AWESOME!  She wakes with a dry diaper from naps & if we catch her in time then her morning diaper is dry also.  Treats/snacks/bribery are no longer required!  She doesn't even ask for a Dora snack anymore!  She's just SOOOO excited when she uses the potty that is reward enough for her :)  

2 comments:

Nicholson Photography said...

LOVE that photo :)

Can't wait to meet Alyssa.

What do you have in mind for newborn portraits? Let's brainstorm ideas now, before your life gets too crazy!

-Ashley

Avery's Mommy said...

Oh dear, and your MIL is already there! Can she stay another week? I would be happy to keep Addy a week for you. Seriously, Avery is still alive. HAAA!