I went to my last prenatal appointment this morning. The OB wasn't there because a lady was in labor at the hospital, dilated to 8cm and refusing to push without an epidural. It was too late for her to get an epi & the dr kept telling her to just give him 2 or 3 pushes & the baby would be out! Finally, I guess she pushed & the dr was able to come back to the office. I told the nurses if I'm in that situation to call & remind me of the waiting room full of patients waiting to be seen & JUST PUSH! LOL
My blood pressure was slightly elevated this morning, however, baby Alyssa is doing great! The NST was normal with movement & heart rate for Alyssa. I've progressed farther than last week & the OB suggested we not worry about the blood pressure & go ahead for an induction in the morning. SIGN ME UP! I'm ready! So, nothing to eat after midnight & be at the hospital L&D at 6:30am. I have mixed emotions about being induced again, but it's time for her to come out since my BP is rising. Stay tuned.....
8 months ago
1 comment:
Can't wait for the next post. not that I'm rushing you or anything ;)
How does Addy like Alyssa?
Post a Comment