Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sunglasses & Cadillacs

We had to go by TRU yesterday to pick Logan up a tricycle.  They have way too many to choose from, but we finally picked one!  Memaw also wants to get a car for Addison & Logan to keep at her house!  She's been talking about it forever & I keep convincing her to wait, wait, wait.  Addison can't even touch the pedals yet.  Well, that didn't stop us from sticking her in a Cadillac & getting a couple of pictures.  First, we put her in the black one & she just wasn't feeling it.  Her eyes were glued to the PINK one (maybe that's because she had on her Dora sunglasses)!  LOL  Memaw bought her a shopping cart after I failed to convince her NOT TO get it!  I'll have to get a picture today.  It took forever to put together & I'm still not sure it's done correctly.  How can something so small & simple looking have so many pieces?


Addison dressed herself yesterday morning!  She was all set to go to town!

Have I mentioned how much easier it was to be pregnant & sit at a desk all day than to chase a toddler all day?  WOW!  I miss my office & desk where I could prop my feet up & have a very productive day without moving.  Now I sit & prop my feet up every chance I get until Addison says it's time to get up & play!

Naptime & bedtime have been challenging since Addison doesn't have a crib here at Memaw's house.  It takes her forever to fall asleep with me in the room (if I left her in there by herself she would likely climb off the bed).  Then, I remembered her old pack n'play was here because we let Logan use it.  I set it up & it worked perfect!  I just put her in & she plays for a few minutes then goes to sleep!  LIFESAVER!

1 comment:

Avery's Mommy said...

Avery JUST realized how to push the pedal and hold in down on the Beetle. Post coming soon ;) She still has NO idea what steering is though! It's a workout to chase her and steer! lol

I bet being pregnant and a SAHM is muuuuch more challenging than pregnant and an office job! But the time w/ Addy is sooooo worth it.

Avery loves her shopping cart too. She piles it FULL! I have to use the PNP. avery got out of her routine when we went to Nonna's and she slept w/ me. It has taken us a week to get it back down. She woke up 5 times last night!