Sunday, February 7, 2010

Long Time, No Post

Let me try to rewind & think about all that has been happening...

Last week we had to make a trip to Mississippi because Blake's grandmother passed away.  She was 91 & would talk to Addison at least once a week.  I'm sad Addison won't get to know her, but I know there will be many great stories shared as she gets older from Grams & Pappy!

Addison did great on the trip.  We even did a breathing treatment while on the highway!  I love having an outlet in the van!

I've started letting her eat 'messy' foods by herself lately.  She will never learn unless I get over my desire to keep her spotless!  
JELLO

YOGURT


My check-up was last Thursday.  It was a great visit this time.  In & out in less than an hour!  I haven't gained any weight & dr said that was fine.  If I was losing weight he would be concerned.  The labs didn't go so well.  The nurse tried the first time & the vein rolled (I warned her that it would likely roll or blow)!  She dug around in my arm for a minute & realized that she would just have to start over.  Second time was much better.  We will go back on March 4 for the big ultrasound & find out if it's a boy or girl!  Now that I'm feeling much better time is flying by so FAST!  

No comments: