Thursday, December 17, 2009

Arts & Crafts

Addy LOVES playing on the computer!  Maybe I should give her a dust cloth & have her clean underneath the keyboard!  I've definitely been slacking with the house cleaning.


No, it wasn't raining this day, but that NEVER stops her from wearing her rain hat!





Tuesday, we went to our playgroup & did various crafts.  This reindeer was the outcome of our work.

Addison colored this stocking at MDO.  It's a masterpiece!

The play area in our living room needed better organization (until I get a playroom), so I went to Target & got this cute toy organizer!  Now we can see ALL the toys & none get lost in the bottom of a pile!

1 comment:

Avery's Mommy said...

Love the hat! Cute arts and crafts and love that organized toy room. Mine needs help and after Christmas I may lose my mind. No room for a kitchen, a lego table, possibly an easel and all the other little stuff. Yikes!

That hat is so cute. Avery is big on accessories lately too.

Hope you're feeling better!