Thursday, November 12, 2009

Recovering from croup

Addy has done pretty well this week during the day, but the nights have been rough.  Last night was our first peaceful night.  This morning we went to the pediatrician for a follow-up.  Before the appointment, I told Addy that we were going to see Dr. B & she shook her head 'no'.  Hmmm...does she really understand what I'm saying.  Well, when we got to the office, I knew she FULLY understood that she MEANT 'NO' to seeing Dr. B.  She starting screaming & clawing at me to get back out the door.  It was the worst experience we've ever had at the pedi!  On a good note, Dr. B said that she sounded & looked great.  He also said we should wait a week before getting the H1N1 vaccine just in case she has a relapse with croup.

1 comment:

Avery's Mommy said...

Avery def. knows where we are. I let her walk up to the door at Dr. K's ofc and as soon as I open she runs back to the car! LOL!