Monday, November 23, 2009

Child Labor

Every single day when Blake comes home from work, Addison grabs his hand & walks him to the bedroom to change clothes.  This is their routine & NOTHING stands in the way!  Blake now has Addison carrying his clothes to the laundry room!  She looks like she is on a mission & she means BUSINESS!

Addison's MDO class made these last week!  I'm not sure what was going on with her the day this picture was taken, but she obviously wasn't about to smile!

I took some pictures of Addy in her Christmas dress & now I want to use some of these for our photocards!  Problem is, I've already ordered & received 50 photocards to use as Christmas cards!  BOOOOOO!  I really like these pics better than the other one I choose.  Maybe I can justify ordering 50 more IF I can find a great deal like I did on the others.










2 comments:

April said...

Love the facial expressions! She is so cute in her Christmas dress.

Avery's Mommy said...

OMG that MDO pic is priceless!

Lovvve the Christmas dress pics. Those cards were pretty cheap too! At least order an 8x10 or something! The last one looks totally professional!