Our weekend was supposed to be filled with visiting family & Parker's FIRST birthday party, but our plans changed suddenly. Another story for another time...
Addy woke from her nap the other day, but decided that she needed more sleep! This is only the 2nd time that she has fell asleep in a random spot! The first was her highchair over the summer.
The Dora Play Hut has been money well-spent. She enjoys it so much! Buddy does also! Last night he went to sleep in the hut!
I made deviled eggs for B's Thanksgiving work lunch.
I subbed Addy's MDO class for a few hours yesterday morning. It was so much fun. On Friday's, the children have Bible study. Luckily, the nursery is very close to the chapel, so we didn't have to go very far when it was time. The girls all lined up at the door & knew exactly where to go & what to do! I was impressed. For some reason I was nervous about handling all of them. Bibly study was only about 15 minutes and they had the best time. This is Addy's MDO class. There are 5 girls & 1 boy (the boy was absent).
This is a sign at the Walmart back home!
My spelling isn't perfect, but I know how to use spellcheck if I'm doing something job-related!
Here are some pics from our fall photoshoot that was done in October:







1 comment:
Love the fall pics!
Post a Comment